Hotel for winter and summer holidays in Val Gardena, South Tyrol

Enjoy a varied stay with a range of included services and extras at the Hotel Pra Tlusel in Selva

Summer
Winter
Period Standard Comfort Superior Family Suite
12/06/19 - 07/07/19 68 € 73 € 78 € 88 €
07/07/19 - 21/07/19 75 € 80 € 85 € 95 €
21/07/19 - 04/08/19 85 € 90 € 95€ 105 €
04/08/19 - 25/08/19 90 € 95 € 100 € 110 €
25/08/19 - 01/09/19 85 € 90 € 95 € 105 €
01/09/19 - 08/09/19 75 € 80 € 85 € 95 €
08/09/19 - 29/09/19 68 € 73 € 78 € 88 €

Terms and Conditions:

Prices
Prices are given per person per day, with half-board for a minimum stay of three days.

Discounts for children in parents' bedroom

Services included

Check-in and check-out
Your room will be available from 12:00 a.m. on the day you arrive and until 10:00 a.m. on your day of departure.
Please inform us if you plan to arrive later than 18:00.
You will be charged the daily rate for late arrival or early departure.

Dogs
Small and medium-sized dogs are allowed on request. We charge €5.00 per dog per day (not including food), and we kindly ask that you do not bring your dog into the dining room.

Confirmation of reservation
Your reservation is considered binding after we have received your written reservation and a deposit of €300.00 per room. The deposit can be paid by credit card, postal order or bank transfer.

Bank Details:
Cassa di risparmio di Bolzano, filiale di Selva
BIC: CRBZIT2B061
IBAN: IT 05 F 06045 58890 00000 2077000

This deposit is a guarantee of your booking and will not be refunded under any circumstances.

Means of payment
Cash, cheques, Visa, Eurocard, MasterCard.

Cancellation policy
If you are unable to travel, please inform us as soon as possible. In cases of short-term cancellation, the cancellation fee is as follows: from 30 days from planned arrival date: 20% of the total amount of the booking; from 14 days from the planned date of arrival: 50% of the total amount of the booking; from 7 days from the planned date of arrival: 70% of the total amount of the booking; from one day from the planned date of arrival or non-arrival: 100% of the total amount of the booking.

Travel cancellation insurance
Before your holiday unexpected things sometimes happen. With our Holiday Cancellation Insurance you are covered financially. If you have to cancel your hotel stay or if you arrive late or leave early, cancellation fees may apply. To avoid any unpleasant surprises, we recommend you take out our Travel cancellation protection insurance.

Active holiday

The bike hotel Pra Tlusel is the perfect starting point for a number of sporting activities in your summer or winter holiday...

More...
Special offers

You'll be impressed by our attractive holiday offers, adventurous MTB packages and extras in the 3-star S Hotel Pra Tlusel...

More...
Attractive prices

Many exclusive services, comfort, and unique relaxation come as standard at the Hotel Pra Tlusel in Selva...

More...
An idyllic location

The hotel is located in Selva, a quiet spot with a panoramic view of Sassolungo and in close proximity to the lifts...

More...
Impressum          VAT: 02324430210          Internet Service